How many more wins?

UgagSucks

Jolly Good Fellow
Ok, I know we just lost a tough game. The D looks terrible right now. I'm having
trouble finding many more wins on our schedule.

I hope I'm wrong but the year could end in an ugly way if we can't get better
play from the defense.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
If our defense played the way it did tonight..Zero..but realistically we lose next week beat Virginia then have losses to Clemson and get embarrassed by UGA. So 7-6 with a loss in the bowl game.

UgagSucks

Jolly Good Fellow
Tech93, I really hope we've just witnessed our only 2 losses of the season. That would be awesome. However, here are my realistic thoughts:

Pitt - toss up
UVA - toss up
NC State - toss up
Clemson - loss
UGA - loss

Even if we win 2 of the toss ups, that would be a painful end to our season.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Said it before the season. Saying it again. 9 win potential but a 7 win team.

If the staff had a creative bone in their body they bench travis. Slide gotsis to Sde. Start gamble. On passing downs move gotsis back to 3tech and put in an edge rusher like simmons or whoever, rook, or another lb and edge rush. But. We will play our front 4 of walkons and true freshman yadda yadda and sit back in 20 yard zones and hope for a mistake

Beevis

Georgia Tech Fan
I've been saying 2 more wins since last week, but thought tonight might be one of them. Not sure what to think now.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
2 more. Maybe 3, depending on if we hold it together psychologically and make a big recovery vs. Pitt next week. If any of you happen to watch other ACC games, you'll notice other teams are as big of a mess as we are. UVA's offense looks as anemic as our defense. Think 2 in a row is bad? NC State has gotten run 4 in a row in conference.

Atomic Jacket

Banned
Ok, I know we just lost a tough game. The D looks terrible right now. I'm having

play from the defense.

I am moving Pitt from a toss-up to a loss. It's still looking like a 7-5 season to me.

Wins: None
Toss-ups: Virginia, at NC State (slightly favoring GT in both games)
Losses: at Pitt, Clemson, at Georgia

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
I said 7-5 in beginning at best.Now 6-6 very possible.If any team on our schedule gets the ball last (within 2 pts ) ---we will lose as things now are.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
...... If any of you happen to watch other ACC games, you'll notice other teams are as big of a mess as we are. ...........

No ****. That includes Pitt and UVa that I watched. I haven't watched NCState, but they may not win an ACC game this year according to some of their alum. Grobe isn't on the hot seat, he's on the wrong end of the firing squad. We get NCState at the end of the year when all will be lost for them.

We have a very good O, good ST and a Depressive (Manic Depressive without the Manic) D. Should be enough to win the next 3 games. Injuries are big and I'm assuming that only Laskey is out from our major starters.

3 wins, 8-4, which is where I started the season with 9-3 being the best I thought we could do. Clemson and UGAg are very probable losses.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos

play from the defense.
Two at most.