How hot will CGCs seat be if GT is shutout Monday?

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
The only way an outcome really effects the future is a win.
If he loses, he's supposed to (so say the oddsmakers and prognosticators)
If it's a bad loss, well, it's supposed to be that too.
If it's a close loss, this will be seen more as a reflection on Clemson and QB DJ 5 than on Tech.

I don't think getting shut out would surprise most of the talking heads anyway, and probably not surprise TPTB.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I assure you, Im very cautiously optimistic..
I even purchased season tix for the.14th yr in a row...
Im just asking a question to get some input as to what others may think.
It would be a shocker to me, but I think the odds of us putting up a goose egg are just about nil. It's a new season, with new coaches and new attitudes. The remade OL would have to be a complete disaster.

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't think it will change the situation. He knows his job is on the line and that if he doesn't get results, he's out. The seat is already hot. All that happens this season is that he either gets off the hot seat or is fired

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
I'm sure either a win or loss will result in him telling us about the elite effort everyone put forth, how much love he has for those guys in the locker room, that he'll keep everything said in the locker room private and that everything they do, every day, in every rep and in every meeting is done with excellence in mind. ;) 🤣

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
We lost to Clemson by 6 in 2021 and ended the season with 3 wins. We lost to Clemson by 66 in 2020 and ended the season with 3 wins. Win or lose, I doubt the 2022 result will be a good indication of how the season ends or the temperature of Geoff’s hot seat, especially since it’s the first game of the season when all teams are a bit rusty. For me, I’m interested in how we perform against WCU, a team we should destroy. Fingers crossed, Geoff will get his 10th win and it will be by a large margin.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Just curious, how much crow yall finna eat when GT whups Clem son's collective assessment?

corvette deal with it GIF

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I think it's legit to ask some members of the Swarm if it will piss them off if Tech beats Clemson on Monday. The confirmation bias has not aged well with me. And, I am not a Collins fan.
it won't piss me off and I use to earn paycheck from Clems son.

GTBlaze

Banned
Because I have gotten my hopes up every single season during the CHC era and I’m always let down

To be honest with ya.. I’m not even that hyped up for the game