How do you handle Popup Blockers?

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
How do you handle pop-up blockers on your personal computer at home? However I had my computer set up a few weeks ago was working just fine until I thought I'd mess around with them. I use Firefox mostly. I think I had Adblock Plus enabled (and I may have paid for a year's worth of it) but I started playing around with other ad blocker Extensions in Firefox and after that I started getting these little windows regarding trusting this site, etc. I've gone in and disabled/removed all ad blocking Extensions that I may have enabled recently and have turned off Adblock Plus.

What do you all do for ad/pop-up blocking?

armeck

Jolly Good Fellow
How do you handle pop-up blockers on your personal computer at home? However I had my computer set up a few weeks ago was working just fine until I thought I'd mess around with them. I use Firefox mostly. I think I had Adblock Plus enabled (and I may have paid for a year's worth of it) but I started playing around with other ad blocker Extensions in Firefox and after that I started getting these little windows regarding trusting this site, etc. I've gone in and disabled/removed all ad blocking Extensions that I may have enabled recently and have turned off Adblock Plus.

What do you all do for ad/pop-up blocking?
That is the only popup blocker you should use. Free and fully open-source.

Also, consider Privacy Badger for trackers.