How did you become a TECH fan?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Enjoyable. Thanks. Interesting take on defense by ND. One of their guys chased one of Tech's, Ivery maybe, out of bounds and knocked him into a bench 12-15 yards off the field, and then one tackled the Tech back after a TD, out of the end zone, but paid for it when he couldn't stop and slammed into the fence himself. If we're lucky he knocked himself out.
I noticed that too. Refs did not throw flags in those days for those kinds of plays. They have become more PC in our day. :)

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Sweet. Another fan out of Rome

With you guys being from Rome, I have friends who live there(not originally).
He played for Tech in the 60s as well as his dad in the mid 30s
"Sundial Martin". He (sundial) was a pretty good athlete in his day! I'm sure there plenty of stories his son would love to share.
He is retired mainly plays golf now ;-)

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Quick story to why I love being a GT fan.
Yesterday my dad had a cook out, and invited a ugag fan. We had plenty of cups to drink out of but my dad decided to only bring out our GT cups. The ugag fan asked if he could have another cup so my dad said what do you want to drink, he answers sweet tea. My dad then picked up the GT cup and poured him a glass of sweet tea, and I'm pretty sure he did not enjoy it. My wife said every time he would take a sip he would gag. I thought it was pretty funny, so figured I would share. I love messing with ugag fans.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Yesterday my dad had a cook out, and invited a ugag fan. We had plenty of cups to drink out of but my dad decided to only bring out our GT cups. The ugag fan asked if he could have another cup so my dad said what do you want to drink, he answers sweet tea. My dad then picked up the GT cup and poured him a glass of sweet tea, and I'm pretty sure he did not enjoy it. My wife said every time he would take a sip he would gag. I thought it was pretty funny, so figured I would share. I love messing with ugag fans.
You're proud that your dad gave a Georgia fan sweet tea? As in gave, free? For nothing? Worlds will collide.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Making a gagger gag. - I see what he did there. :ROFLMAO: