How are ticket sales going for Duke?

chrsw003

Jolly Good Fellow
Good article. Unfortunately I know a lot of people goin to the beach Friday. I'm going down to st augustine right after class here in like 30 minutes so I can't complain, but I hope their is a good turn out.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Good article. Unfortunately I know a lot of people goin to the beach Friday. I'm going down to st augustine right after class here in like 30 minutes so I can't complain, but I hope their is a good turn out.

Honestly what I don't understand is why they couldn't adjust fall break when the football schedule came out. I know there's no way to have predicted we'd be 5-0 and the Miami whiteout was going to be so successful, but would it have been so hard to move it back to the UNC game back in the spring? I mean when I was in school it was just 2 extra days off, and you could plan a trip or go home. That far in advance I wouldn't think it would have been hard to move class material around or tests. Maybe the teachers already have planned a vacation or something, but you could easily plan something for a TA to run. Just seems like more could have been done to prevent this.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Only double hyperbole there. The Tulane game had 20K fans at Duke stadium. They probably thought it was going to be a yoga class though ..... Their best attendance last year was 32K when NCState took over the stadium ....... http://www.cfbstats.com/2013/team/193/index.html

Duke is Duke.
Must have been disguised as empty seats. Tuned in during the second quarter, and there were tons of empty seats on the fifty yard line. Best guess half empty at best.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Not really meant to be a professional article, but some reasons for our student base to not miss this game.

http://sportingatl.com/2014/10/09/to-hell-with-fall-break/
Yes, not professional - but something that I would have expected in the Technique. Very good read.

atlsportsguy said:
The way that Tech is playing right now, I expect something special to happen on Grant Field each Saturday. So don’t be that arsehole that misses a great football game for an extra day in Panama City.

Fall Break starts after the game. #TogetherWeSwarm
That sums it up