Hook em horns

sc jacket 22

Jolly Good Fellow
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dv4jfFTWsAAZ9ly

Saw this on Twitter. Obviously my new favorite “crying Jordan”. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
This has been one wacky bowl season, just goes to show what a month off can or can't do to a team especially after a big game beforehand.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Bark Madleys morning column is ringing the bell for uga not wanting to be there, Texas needed the win more, kirby didn't get out coached, same thing happened to saban and he won a natty the next year etc.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Bottomline, based on what I have seen thus far?

Kirby (and Kirby's assistants) are not TOO swuft. (not sure swuft is a word, but I like it)

Prediction based on what I have seen thus far: They will waste recruiting with their poor strategic and administrative work.

Also, did anyone see what ZIMA did to another former UGAG player who is now a "head coach"? That was great as well.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Are y'all really not gonna explain that uppercase, lowercase word thingy? Am I overthinking the thing? I really don't get it. :unsure:

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
So much to feel good about on the morning of January 2.

1. Georgia players and former players making fun of Oklahoma and Notre Dame for their losses and then trying to explain their own loss hours later.

2. Central Florida giving LSU all they could handle, even though playing with their second string quarterback, simultaneously making Georgia's loss to LSU look that much more pitiful and proving that UCF had as much claim as a playoff team as the dogs.

3. Texas fans chanting "over rated" to Georgia fans and mocking the SEC chants.

4. Every time Georgia talks about how important it is to make a statement in a game Kirby Smart gets out coached.

5. Georgia's vaunted "best running back duo in the country" getting completely shut down.

6. So so many pundits on bulldawg sites who predicted a trouncing of Texas would be step three in proving that Georgia should have been in the playoffs and now growing strangely defensive.