Highlight video (with radio calls)

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Dressedcheeseside is so right. The audio is so powerful. I remember listening to games on the radio when I was a kid and part of the excitement was that you couldn't see what was happening. You would hear the yards being counted down on a big play (50-40-30-20...) and just hope the final statement was "Touchdown!". The calls were great. Thanks for posting!

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
On the first interception for a TD, that was the loudest immediate reaction to any play I can remember at GF in a long time.

Really like that WHITE/WHITE/GOLD combo.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
This is a really fun season to watch replays of! And I never get tired of seeing these plays again and again. Thanks for putting this up.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm still in somewhat of a state of shock that some of the stuff that has happened this season actually happened.

2 pic sixes against Clemson.
28 points in six minutes at Pittsburgh
the last 3 minutes against Georgia Southern
4th and 15 against VT

Dont forget that odd stretch at nc state in the first half.

This team is scrappy. Scrappy is when u fight like hell for any damn thing then all of a sudden you make your own luck. Fumbles. Ints. Tds. Etc etc. scrappy doesn't know giving up. It doesnt know its over. It just is relentless tireless scratching and clawing to get the result u want. That is this team.

That is this coach.