highlight video from UGA victory

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Love these videos.
I'd forgotten about how JT faked the DB an d dumped the pitch over his head! Made him look stooooopid

Buzzwax

Georgia Tech Fan
Great compilation!!!

As crazy as that game was, just look at the INT in overtime.......DJ White BOBBLES the ball before he goes down.....or was his knee down before the bobble? Either way he hangs on before taking a 'hip' and SWEET VICTORY at last!!! Just didn't notice any 'bobble' prior to watching this video and haven't heard anyone mention before......

About F'n time we win one of these!!!!!! Here is a list of crazy/momentum plays....most games see one or two of these.... (add more if I missed any)

* Shawn Green(GREAT penetration)/IJ forces Chubb fumble on the one, T Mac recovery (after Milton hustles to force Chubby out at the one)
* Q hustle play forcing fumble on SONY/IJ recovery
* GT and UGA both block FG's
* IJ hustle play forcing UGAG kicker out of bounds after fake. D ultimately forces a FG
* UGA forgets a pooch KO is a live ball we recover (I guess the kicking team can't advance a recovered kick? We were never out of bounds)
* JT 'fumbles' on pump fake. He hasn't done this EVER.
* GT misses an XP
* UGAG pooch kicks and a reserve LB Anthony Harrell catches on the run to get a great return. (TWO pooch kicks in the game and GT's executes and UGA fails)
* JT's longest run from scrimmage all day gets us into FG range with 4 seconds!! (My reaction when he first took off UP THE MIDDLE was, WTF is he doing we don't have any TO's left!! He ultimately ran outside and out of bounds with just enough yardage for a FG. (My reaction when he went out of bounds, along with the TV guys, now we have a chance at a decent hail mary to the EZ....until the FG team was sent out!!)
* CMR calls TO with time running out on the play clock during FG try....
* Harrison Butker makes a FIFTY THREE yarder by about 6 inches. (LOVE the reaction of the two GT ball guys under the goal post!!)
* DJ White - walk off pick to end the game!! How many times have we been beaten over the years on simple slant routs??!! NOT THIS TIME!!

Jonathan Dees

Georgia Tech Fan
I watched this game at a Taco Mac that was about 80/20 UGA to Tech fans. The barking/woofing throughout the game was a little more than I like to take, but the silence was priceless after the kick and the pick.