Here's the final WalterFootball Mock 2017 NFL Draft for the Falcons going into the Draft

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Wow the Bears draft QB Mitch Trubisky with the #2 pick in the draft

It seems the NFL is enamored by guys who didn't play much. If you played for more than 2 years, people pick you apart. Paralysis by analysis. Patrick Mahomes was drafted before DeShaun Watson as well. Sorry, but both of these guys will be busts in the NFL. It's funny that even Chicago's fans were bewildered by that pick.

DeShaun Watson went to the perfect team for him. Good coach who knows offense, lots of offensive weapons, and a great Defense. Teams are going to regret no picking this guy. He played probably the best defense, coached by best defensive mind in college football, and absolutely shredded them...twice. All the while, Trubisky struggled to get on the field over an undersized QB at UNC for 2 years, and Patrick Mahomes was losing games in the Big 12. NFL scouts and GMs...lol...

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
It seems the NFL is enamored by guys who didn't play much. If you played for more than 2 years, people pick you apart. Paralysis by analysis. Patrick Mahomes was drafted before DeShaun Watson as well. Sorry, but both of these guys will be busts in the NFL. It's funny that even Chicago's fans were bewildered by that pick.

DeShaun Watson went to the perfect team for him. Good coach who knows offense, lots of offensive weapons, and a great Defense. Teams are going to regret no picking this guy. He played probably the best defense, coached by best defensive mind in college football, and absolutely shredded them...twice. All the while, Trubisky struggled to get on the field over an undersized QB at UNC for 2 years, and Patrick Mahomes was losing games in the Big 12. NFL scouts and GMs...lol...

Undersized? But overall I agree. I really want to know who Chicago felt the need to get in front of to get Trubisky
http://www.nfl.com/player/marquisewilliams/2556935/profile

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
I'm disappointed at the Falcons pick in the 1st round i was hoping that they would draft a defensive end in the 1st round but there will be some good one available in the 2ns round. At least Watson was drafted by a Playoff team.
I thought McKinley was a DE.