Here's the early line for the GT-Tennessee game

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm debating on this game or another Home game. Possible UGA. I'd love to check the new dome out but my yearly trip to ATL wouldn't feel right not watching us at BDS. What to do?.......

We need you at the Tennessee game. This is a big moment for GT Nation to step up, and I wish the AA were already marketing hard like they did for Ireland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I'm right here in town and I guarantee I'll be there. It'll be fun to watch when the retractable roof doesn't work.

I think the line is about right, for Las Vegas types. If I didn't know anything about Tech I'd vote that way. I do, so I think we roll. They can't stop us. If we keep the mistakes to a minimum, we could win by 14 or so.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
I'm right here in town and I guarantee I'll be there. It'll be fun to watch when the retractable roof doesn't work.

I think the line is about right, for Las Vegas types. If I didn't know anything about Tech I'd vote that way. I do, so I think we roll. They can't stop us. If we keep the mistakes to a minimum, we could win by 14 or so.
Yeah the GT fans don't need to sell their tickets to the Tennessee fans.;)(y)

99jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
How do we do on A Turf?

I never played on it. Before my time. But the old Astro Turf seemed like concrete to me with a nice looking cover to make you think it wasn't.
Astro Turf was brutal to play on. I remember being at Tech and you could actually go out and play in the stadium when the AA wasn't using it. I guess the reason you could play on it was it was virtually indestructible. If you fell on it or worse slid on it, you might as well be on concrete. These newer field turfs are much more forgiving and more humane surface to play on. I remember the old SAC fields had Artificial Turf and got so worn down that sand was seeping through. That was brutal when you play on a surface that hard with the traction of playing on ice.