help watching the gt vs wake game....

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
it looks like sling isnt going to carry the game. i dont want to wait until kick off only to find out im blacked out.

i have the stand alone espn ap using sling as my provider but i dont think that ill be able to watch there either.

last week was a no go on reddit. any suggestions in case reddit doesnt work?

bueller bueller

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
it looks like sling isnt going to carry the game. i dont want to wait until kick off only to find out im blacked out.

i have the stand alone espn ap using sling as my provider but i dont think that ill be able to watch there either.

bueller bueller
Bar

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

bueller bueller

ESPNU. Did you get the sports extra? I do the same with Sling and ESPN app but got the sports extra

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
sports extra is an added $5 per package. if you have sling blue its 5. if you have sling blue and orange its 10. i have both so it would cost me 10 for the sports extra package.

i got on chat to see how that worked and it IS pretty much ala carte. i can add the sports extra package right before the game for 10. i can cancel it right after the game. they still charge 10 but when you pay your next payment for sling they give you a credit and prorate your charges.

what comes into play is the dates you subscribed to sling vs the date you upgraded. i would pay 10 today and when my sling bill comes due on the 5th i would get a credit if i cancel the sports extra before than. how they prorate it is still a little fuzzy.

ill wait until the last minute to see if i can watch if via reddit. has anybody registered at reddit? is there any kind of issue wrt stealing info/hacking etc if you register? do you gain any additional benefits if you register?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFBStreams/search?q=wake+forest+vs+georgia+tech&sort=relevance&t=all

Last edited:

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
ill wait until the last minute to see if i can watch if via reddit. has anybody registered at reddit? is there any kind of issue wrt stealing info/hacking etc if you register? do you gain any additional benefits if you register?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFBStreams/search?q=wake+forest+vs+georgia+tech&sort=relevance&t=all
Yes I'm registered. I've had no issues. Having an account just allows you to vote on posts, create posts, and reply to comments. There is no other reason to create an account.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
ive got youtube on back up. hehe. 4 sources to chose from.....

1. youtube stream enter "wake forest vs georgia tech steam "
2.watch espn stand alone app. not sure if it will be blacked out. probably will be.
3. sling espn w/o adding sports extra
4. sling espn w/ adding sports extra.