Help keep this article up on Wikipedia.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Good news: our game has its own Wikipedia page. Bad news: it’s being threatened to be taken down bc it doesn’t have citations and it’s not notable enough. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Georgia_Tech_vs._Miami_football_game

It deserves to stay bc it IS a notable game. It’s the college version of the miracle at the meadowlands.

If anyone can help add citations to keep it up that would be great

bucknellbison31

Jolly Good Fellow
We are 3-3. I say let it go.

If that was us in their position we would want to move on.
Uhhhh, why? We were 2-5 for the Miracle on Techwood, and yet that's commemorated in countless articles and YouTube videos. It's a historic moment in college football and the history of our program; our record is irrelevant.

CEB

Helluva Engineer

Maturity is so…

IMG_7324.gif

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Uhhhh, why? We were 2-5 for the Miracle on Techwood, and yet that's commemorated in countless articles and YouTube videos. It's a historic moment in college football and the history of our program; our record is irrelevant.
It was a historic moment because FSU had won the natty 2 years prior, been a CFP semi finalist the year before, won 28 straight conference games, and hadn’t lost a regular season game in almost 3 years. That FSU team and this Miami team are nowhere near comparable. While this game could end up being a catalyst that gives our program a much needed jolt, it is not nearly as impactful nationally.

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow

If we were in their position we would be trying to burn it from the internet to forget about it. But we won, and saying we are 3-3 is only more reason to remember and celebrate this.

But really, why does record have anything to do with it?? We went into the game as a struggling (to put it nicely) at a ranked opponent who has a top 5 d-bag fan base, and were a huge underdog. We should be celebrating a win on that alone. But then to have it end like it did? That should be celebrated