Heads-up to any DirecTV subscribers out there

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
I have YouTube TV and thinking about Fubo .Please let me know in a couple of months if you still like it.
+1. Had to move on from YouTube TV because they refused to uncouple it from YouTube itself, and we have restrictions on our kids watching YouTube based on how crappy their algorithm is (the language and the Idiocracy-level content coming from supposed kid-safe YouTube videos is mindblowing). They continually suggest YouTube videos to my kids, and then they use the YTTV app to get on and browse around all of the crap content they’re not old enough to see.

Hulu Live TV is hot garbage. The interface is crummy, and the DVR refuses to record the items I want to see. Even when I’ve scheduled them to record. So Fubo is sounding better and better.

(Apologies for derailing the thread. Just had to vent as I was annoyed last night at not being able to rewatch the GT game.)

Edit: Nevermind, already derailed. Carry on.

drdfk

Georgia Tech Fan
I believe the knock on Fubo is the lack of TBS. You miss half the baseball postseason and some of the ncaa tournament. Not sure if this is still the case.
Fubo has been pretty good. I used it because it has Bally available for Braves broadcasts. I’m not sure how you are missing half of the baseball season? Only real downside was during March Madness because they don’t have TBS and TNT. So I bit the bullet and added DirecTV stream for a month, then cancelled it after the tournament was over.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I still have my Comcast account, because I still do *not* trust AT&T. I switched my xbox back to my Comcast account and am watching it there.

brian22

Ramblin' Wreck
I’ve decided to do the three-week free trial with YouTube TV. In three weeks, either we’ll be back to Disney and DIrecTV being friends and I’ll stick with DirecTV (as much as I’d like to kick them to the curb) or I’ll go with Fubo for ESPN channels and regional sports in combination with Max that carries TBS, TNT, etc.