Have 4 ND tix will trade for 2

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
I have 4 Notre Dame tickets in section 2o rows 10,11,12,13. Three seats piggyback each other with the same seat number in all 4 rows. I have 4 through GTAA in section 117 row 13 the problem is I now need six. If anyone has 2 seats close to sec 117 row 13 I would trade my 4 piggy back seats for your 2.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I have 4 Notre Dame tickets in section 2o rows 10,11,12,13. Three seats piggyback each other with the same seat number in all 4 rows. I have 4 through GTAA in section 117 row 13 the problem is I now need six. If anyone has 2 seats close to sec 117 row 13 I would trade my 4 piggy back seats for your 2.
I wish I could help, but I won't be able to. if things don't work out though and you are willing to sell two of those 4 tickets let me know please, me and my wife have never been to an away game and would love to go to this one. I hope you can get things worked out though, and best of luck.

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
I wish I could help, but I won't be able to. if things don't work out though and you are willing to sell two of those 4 tickets let me know please, me and my wife have never been to an away game and would love to go to this one. I hope you can get things worked out though, and best of luck.
Thank you... I will let you know if I end up selling.

Buzz4President

Georgia Tech Fan

Have the Notre Dame tickets already been sent by the GTAA? I'm just curious how you know your assigned seats already. I know we were allocated two tickets, but that's all I know. I'll have to ask MrBuzz4President if he has received them or an email telling us our seat location.

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
Have the Notre Dame tickets already been sent by the GTAA? I'm just curious how you know your assigned seats already. I know we were allocated two tickets, but that's all I know. I'll have to ask MrBuzz4President if he has received them or an email telling us our seat location.

I called GT ticket office and found out. Do not have them in hand yet.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Ticket office can tell you where your seats are. The tickets themselves should arrive about a week before the game from what I understand.