HATE WEEK 2023

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
With the conclusion of the Syracuse game and Tech earning bowl eligibility. It is my great pleasure to announce…..

IT HATE WEEK MOTHER****ERS

NEXT WEEK THE PUPPIES COME “SPEEDING” INTO ATLANTA. AND COACH BRENT KEY HAS THEIR NEUTER APPOINTMENT ALREADY SCHEDULED.

BE LOUD

BE PROUD

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY. AND ALWAYS REMEMBER.

TO HELL WITH gEORGIA

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
20200508_231729.png

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
Piss on them!

I’ll be there. My wife refuses to go to this game so I’ll be solo (obviously not bringing our children).

We’ve had leads in every game this season except Ole Miss. Georgia had spotted many teams an early TD. I’d love to see surprise onside kicks and other type plays (NMST fake punted up 10 against Auburn yesterday) to force the issue and create havoc.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Ladies and Gentlemen this week is war. Wear Tech gear everywhere, and show up to Bobby Dodd looking for a fight. Our aim is to crush the enemy and see them flee before us, to hear the lamentation of their women and to experience what is best in life. What's the good word?

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
Piss directly upon them
Spike your tailgate punch with preworkout and tell nobody. We HAVE to be loud. Gooseneck Beck has been playing well so we need to let him hear it when he screws up. Enforce a mental spiral after each missed pass. His world needs to feel like it is falling apart.
Those that played football can confirm- fan energy can directly impact field energy. Give the good guys every chance to go down in history. To hell with em

King2b

Jolly Good Fellow
It's up to us to derail their season. Just gotta play within ourselves and not make mistakes. We can't have stupid penalties like spitting or unsportsmanlike blocking to the wall. Be in control and hopefully keep it close until 4th quarter. Let's go Jackets

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
Gentlemen I have but one question to ask: Why not us? Why can’t we be the team to ruin their win streak? Why shouldn’t we be the one to make the playoff committee lose sleep and make them pull their hair out with tough decisions. Lest we not forget, we had them on the brink last year with 2 non-P5 QBs and a worse offensive line than what we have this year. We had them scared. This year, it’s our turn to finish things off on our terms. We have accomplished goal #1 which was to go bowling. Now, it’s time to play like we have nothing to lose. It’ll be almost a month after this game until we see our Yellow Jackets suit up one final time in 2023. Plenty of time to heal. I know what all the pundits are saying. Nobody gives us a chance in this game. But guess what, It’s Atlanta. It’s nighttime. It’s Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate. IT’S TIME TO TURN THE YELLOW JACKETS LOOSE!!

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
So I went to the Syracuse game this past weekend. Walking down the stairs after the game a student started What's The Good Word. It got quiet so I yelled HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS, expecting someone to finish the call. A few people looked at me crazy. So I yelled PISS ON EM because nobody else did.

I think the rest of that call got lost in the younger generation. Sad. We can never let our level of hate dissipate like that.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
So I went to the Syracuse game this past weekend. Walking down the stairs after the game a student started What's The Good Word. It got quiet so I yelled HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS, expecting someone to finish the call. A few people looked at me crazy. So I yelled PISS ON EM because nobody else did.

I think the rest of that call got lost in the younger generation. Sad. We can never let our level of hate dissipate like that.
Probably don't know the Differential X Differential Y cheer either.
I think they were expecting To He!! With Georgia.