Harrison Butker

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
True story

Butker lining up to kick it. I started dancing and saying we goin to charlotte. In reference to the utube video and.....53 yarder he made then.

The world works its ways. I had a good feelin bout it. This and she was watching the game with me. Notice the clock. At 11. Pregame baby

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    758.7 KB · Views: 188

thocut

Jolly Good Fellow
My heart ached after Justin dropped that pump fake. After uGA scored my family turned the TV off and left the room, but something told me that this team fights too hard for each other to let the game end that way. I turned the TV back on and got to witness one of the greatest series of events in Georgia Tech history. Then the team proceeded to give me another heart attack in overtime. I'm just so, so happy that the game didn't end with Justin's head in his hands, he deserved better than that after how hard he played. Having it end on the one true mistake he made all game just wouldn't be fair. I'm never going to let my family live down turning the game off.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
My heart ached after Justin dropped that pump fake. After uGA scored my family turned the TV off and left the room, but something told me that this team fights too hard for each other to let the game end that way. I turned the TV back on and got to witness one of the greatest series of events in Georgia Tech history. Then the team proceeded to give me another heart attack in overtime. I'm just so, so happy that the game didn't end with Justin's head in his hands, he deserved better than that after how hard he played. Having it end on the one true mistake he made all game just wouldn't be fair. I'm never going to let my family live down turning the game off.

Preach it brother.

Never, never give up on GT.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Really Atomic. That's your post after what just happened.
You made me actually look at what he could possibly have written. I got too curious. (That isn't a complaint btw, I am just amused that I got curious enough to show hidden content).

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
For all the baseball folks here, with the game winning kick at VT and game tying yesterday, Butker probabaly increased his WAR to a solid 2.0.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Anybody notice that, after the kick, everybody was celebrating and congratulating everyone except Butker? He was running around for an eternity before he got a chest bump. I thought that was pretty funny.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I've mentioned this a time or two on these boards (and yes, this could be seen as a "look at me response" :)) but his grandmother and my mom have been best of friends for many years. More than once during his senior year in HS my mom would tell his grandma how he belonged at GT.

Here is a sad but true side story. Harrison's grandmother is practically blind. Seriously. It's sad that she didn't see any of this or much of her other grandchildren. But we know she heard it and since her other senses are heightened, I know she felt the joy as if she actually saw it.