Happy thanksgiving!!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Happy Holidays, Beeseballers!

Must admit, all time low for myself going to home games last season(although will purchase season tickets again, to support the program)and need your help in evaluating if this next year will produce the same record? Or a bit better or even worse? Wondering if G.T. will have a decent chance to make the NCAA Tournament again? Realizing the pitching will be younger as a whole and difficult to predict. Will the defense be better? The offense? Or is 2021 going to be our year?

Your Winter prognosticating appreciated.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Happy Holidays, Beeseballers!

Must admit, all time low for myself going to home games last season(although will purchase season tickets again, to support the program)and need your help in evaluating if this next year will produce the same record? Or a bit better or even worse? Wondering if G.T. will have a decent chance to make the NCAA Tournament again? Realizing the pitching will be younger as a whole and difficult to predict. Will the defense be better? The offense? Or is 2021 going to be our year?

Your Winter prognosticating appreciated.
Clarification please. All time low? Number of games you attended or your experience attending? I assume the former... # of games.? Because 2019 was awesome!

I'm optimistic about getting to NCAA tournament. I do not expect (still hope) a top 8 (super regional) type seed. Just need too much to go your way to get there. However, 16 to 18 conference wins should put us in top 3 of Coastal & comfortably into tournament. We won't play the best team in ACC (Louisville) in regular season which "should" be a help to the cause.

Also... as a fan... if you're into the "journey" more than any perceived "destination" ...this year could be the beginning of a pitching metamorphosis with Coach Borrell bringing his pedigree to improve pitching. You would not want to miss that.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
It was a great season, I’m not disagreeing. The losses to Auburn, especially that game that we had won, were during the disappointing regional. Not that we haven’t had “home” postseason disappointments before. I like the new pitching coach, hope we can keep him. A little league coach I had blew his arm out with the Yankees and since he froze me all three years at Pleasantdale in Dekalb County-I was thankful not to be a pitcher. We didn’t give up many runs, believe me. I’m hoping Borrell will emphasize throwing strikes.