Happy first off-season Saturday!

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
Feels weird not seeing Tech play today! However my other college sports team (UNC, bc of my moms side) is playing so I’m traveling to Charlotte to cheer on the Heels! It’s a reminder of the past, of the days that WE were in Charlotte competing for ACC titles but also possibly a vision of what is to come. Maybe Brent Key can get us to that level again. We can only hope.

How are y’all doing on this fine Saturday!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Awful day...no FB. Other teams playing isn't really football to me. Weather too bad to play golf or fish. i was pinned down at home working the honeydew list. Happily I might add. Just in case.

WraleighWreck

Georgia Tech Fan
My sons a freshman at Carolina, so they are my #2 team now. Enjoyed the crap out of beating their arses this year at their stadium. Hoping we pull a win out of our butts next weekend on the hardwood.-

GTNC72

Georgia Tech Fan
My sons a freshman at Carolina, so they are my #2 team now. Enjoyed the crap out of beating their arses this year at their stadium. Hoping we pull a win out of our butts next weekend on the hardwood.-
My bro and sis went to school at UNC. I loved whuppin' them in Kenan Stadium but will pull for them tonight vs Clem's son. Yep. Go Heels!

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
My dad and my sister are tarheels. I think some of my first words were Dean Smith and Walter Davis. I always cheer for Tech when we play though, and my dad wasn't too upset losing to us. Now losing to State really chapped his hide.

WraleighWreck

Georgia Tech Fan
I have always favored UNC over the other two local acc schools. Was at the game at Kenan and pretty obnoxious at the end due to being “overserved” but didn’t hear anything from the unc fans(was sitting in UNC section). All polite and no problems.

WraleighWreck

Georgia Tech Fan
This one always makes me smile.

Attachments

• 4A0BC021-34B4-49C6-90B8-ACEFD853AA72.jpeg
    4A0BC021-34B4-49C6-90B8-ACEFD853AA72.jpeg
    332.8 KB · Views: 50

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Always funny to see how people order their rival allegiances. I’d stop short of rooting for UVA, VT, and UNC but I will take those 3 as Coastal champs over Miami, Duke, and Pitt any day. NCST, UVA, and Wake are probably my top 3 ACC “allies.”

NCST has to be the favorite non-GT ACC school on this board right? The 2 programs are so relatable within their state/sports/financial/academic-focus contexts.

LawyersGuns&Money

Georgia Tech Fan
I’ve actually never had bad experiences with the UNC fans who come to Bobby Dodd or the Benz. I generally pull for ACC teams for the sake of the conference especially as the B10 and the $EC are trying to monopolize the sport.

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m hoping that in the near future, championship Saturday will no longer be considered “off-season”
Not sure there will be a championship weekend for too many more years, may get dissolved in lieu of the playoffs. Kids could potentially be playing 16 games. Josh Pate already believes that kids would be opting out of first round playoff games to start prepping for NFL.

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Not sure there will be a championship weekend for too many more years, may get dissolved in lieu of the playoffs. Kids could potentially be playing 16 games. Josh Pate already believes that kids would be opting out of first round playoff games to start prepping for NFL.

Well here it is.