Happy Father's day!

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
As a special needs father of a 16 year-old, we still struggle to maintain. Overcoming several hardships, had to give up many material things including season tickets in some recent years. Still go to all the games and very proud of "my little jacket". He is now about 6'1" and around 225. Doing it alone, without any time off.

Thank God if you have some decent health and any love. For which is all that should be deemed important in life!

Happy Daddies Day to everyone!!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
After church today, I went to my hometown and took my 87 yr-old parents to lunch. Then, spent several hours with them at their place. We walked out into the garden and back. Told stories. Looked at pictures. I had a chance to ask some questions that I one day might've wished I had.

My dad told me he was proud of me. I told them both they had given us every chance in life we could need.

These are the times that matter. If you have yours still, number the days wisely. Happy Father's Day to everyone, indeed!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Happy Father's Day to all the dads (and to those that will soon be a dad).

Thankful for my kids, especially when they realize Dad isn't an idiot :D (Yeah we all thought our parents were idiots at sometime when we were growing up ;) )

For those with their Dad/Pop/Father - whatever you want to call him - still around, I hope you remember to reach out and contact him today. ( Heck do it tomorrow if for some reason you forgot to do it on Sunday, June 21st 2015. )

Best wishes to you all (Moms, sons and daughters too)

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
20150621_190658.jpg
I loaded my kiddo and daddy up and came to "The Ted"

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
This from CPJ earlier today--

Paul Johnson ‏@GTPaulJohnson 11h11 hours ago
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there today!! Nothing more important or more rewarding than being a dad!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
(Yeah we all thought our parents were idiots at sometime when we were growing up ;) )
As a parent I have found that I was supper smart when my children were small, I got very stupid as they approached 18 and have started to become smart again now that they in their 20's. If you plotted Parental Intelligence (Y Axis) vs. A Child's Age (X Axis) you would get an inverted bell curve.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
At 51, I didn't think it was in the cards for me... Needless to say, sitting here with my new little Jacket makes this quite a special day... I wish everyone so blessed all the happiness in the world...
You and I share similar experience...51 when my son arrived on the scene. As you say - what a blessing!

Leonard Larramore

Jolly Good Fellow
As a special needs father of a 16 year-old, we still struggle to maintain. Overcoming several hardships, had to give up many material things including season tickets in some recent years. Still go to all the games and very proud of "my little jacket". He is now about 6'1" and around 225. Doing it alone, without any time off.

Thank God if you have some decent health and any love. For which is all that should be deemed important in life!

Happy Daddies Day to everyone!!
Hey Brother I respect you big time. While traveling and implementing the programs that we develop for youth , I've seen so many parents give up. All are not bad,some are just overwhelmed but regret their decisions later. Brother again I commend you and acknowledge your awesomeness as a true Father. God Bless.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Thank you very much for the recognition, Mr. Larramore. May God bless you always!

It means a whole lot coming from a man that works with our "future" and initiates "educational opportunities" for those that will be running it after we leave this earth.

If any of you didn't get a call from family or friends and your children, spouses did not recognize you, as in my case every Fathers Day....please take solace in knowing that people like myself and L.L. do care about you. We know you exist.