Happy 404 Day!

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Apologies in advancešŸ˜…šŸ
(sorry, couldn't help it)
404.jpeg

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Sigh...I'm not yet at the point where I can react to any of these clever comments with a laugh. I'll get there.

(A win - or better, a straight-up beat-down of our opponent in Chapel Hill next year will help.)

For now, everything about that photo turns the stomach.

As a side note, did anyone notice that the play sheet has the WH "All-Star Special" logo at the top of it? As a 25-year ex-pat from Georgia, now living in Colorado, Waffle House AND the 404 hold a dear place in my heart. And this man made me feel...dirty about it.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Sigh...I'm not yet at the point where I can react to any of these clever comments with a laugh. I'll get there.

(A win - or better, a straight-up beat-down of our opponent in Chapel Hill next year will help.)

For now, everything about that photo turns the stomach.

As a side note, did anyone notice that the play sheet has the WH "All-Star Special" logo at the top of it? As a 25-year ex-pat from Georgia, now living in Colorado, Waffle House AND the 404 hold a dear place in my heart. And this man made me feel...dirty about it.

Just bottle it all up and let out any vengeance on @laoh

Btw lao. ...

find you liam neeson GIF

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
Will be interesting to see how he does as Defense Coordinator at UNC. He might be at the level he should have been at all the time and never a head coach. I can't see him pulling the same nonsense in over promoting under Mack Brown.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Will be interesting to see how he does as Defense Coordinator at UNC. He might be at the level he should have been at all the time and never a head coach. I can't see him pulling the same nonsense in over promoting under Mack Brown.
What? No baby blue juice crew???

Goof: ā€œ hey Mac, I have a great ideaā€¦ We should lift weights on the sidelines before games! Itā€™ll really get in the opponents heads!!!ā€

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
CON: Scooter was a fraud as a P5 HC and defrauded millions from GT, thanks to the contract Stansbury and Peterson gave him.
PRO: We ended up with the right man for our rebuild in Brent Key and were able to turn the corner on our rebuild after 5 years, thanks to Cabrera and Battman.

Key and Collins have one thing in common: they both claim the HC job at Tech was/is their dream job. With Collins, it was pure negotiation BS.
With Brent, it is absolutely the truth and he lives it every single day.