Guess Actual Attendance (not announced) At Hard Rock Stadium Saturday

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Guess Actual Attendance (not announced) At Hard Rock Stadium Saturday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 2897

Note what the Miami Rivals guy predicts - that's around their average.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Would rather we try and compare our attendance to CU, vt, fsu, and ugag rather than um, ga st, and places like that.

Hope we aim to be as good as the best our comp has to offer.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
While the stadium may have rain cover, u can get soaked walking the open lot to the stadium.
If it rains tonight (60-70%) when folks are deciding and then it rains in AM, the 50% full will be a good day.

Deleted member 2897

Look the seats are almost as full as they will be at kickoff tomorrow.

Lawyer mark

Jolly Good Fellow
We are in position to throw stones because their numbers are clearly fabricated... might be tickets sold but photos show the stadium nowhere near the claimed attendance. Unless 15000 people are in the crapper

Deleted member 2897

Don't think GT is any position to throw stones at UM's attendance

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sorry I wasn't more clear about the point. We fit 55,000. We typically sell 42-44,000. Around 40,000 or so show up.

Miami's stadium is frequently half empty, but they insist it's 80-85% full.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
The attendance figures are tickets distributed (sold + given away). Obviously, for 98% of pro & college teams (including GT and Miami), the fannies in the seats figure is lower then announced attendance.

Deleted member 2897

The attendance figures are tickets distributed (sold + given away). Obviously, for 98% of pro & college teams (including GT and Miami), the fannies in the seats figure is lower then announced attendance.

Yea, that's not the point we're making. We're talking about the butts in seats. I'm not disputing tickets sold. I'm disputing how many people they say actually go to the games.