GTWBB

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Not sure which Coach is going up to Blair Academy in NJ? After Sept. 9, they started allowing schools on Tuesday or Thursday during the week. Here is the active recruit for G.T.:
Jaylin Hartman
#31 2023 6'2" G //Blair Academy// BlueStar 30
NJ SPARKS EYBL 17U
She’s been coached by Rich Leary.
Harvard has offered her.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Per Prospects Nation:
Tonie Morgan To Tech
Tonie Morgan of Tallahassee, Florida gave her verbal commitment to Georgia Tech. Morgan, a 5-9 point guard, chose the Yellow Jackets over finalists Florida, Florida State, Kentucky, North Carolina, North Carolina State and Oregon.

“Morgan brings the Yellow Jackets arguably the most highly sought after recruit in Fortner’s tenure to date,” Brandon Clay, publisher of ProspectNation.com and director of the BCS Training Academy, said. “She is a potential difference maker from day one on the Flats. Morgan has the ability to get downhill in a hurry coupled with the skill needed to get shooters open looks. As she progresses in her decision making, her future teammates should be the recipients of numerous Morgan assists in the process.”

Morgan will join Raeven Boswell, a 5-10 guard from Austin, Texas, and Paris Miller, a 5-10 guard from Hampton, Georgia, in Nell Fortner’s 2022 signing class.

Tonie Morgan
FLORIDA, Class of 2022
POSITIONPG
HEIGHT5' 9"
COMMITTED TO
Georgia Tech

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Has Nell offered her? I don't see anything about her.
If memory serves from a few weeks ago, several top coaches have been handling her recruitment. Blair, Harper, Fortner, etc.
J’Danna doesn’t advertise the offers. Many overseas do not, like we do in the U.S. Looking at video, she would easily handle the forward slots 3 & 4(in the small, quick lineup)and even play 2G. Great handle, and defender. A difference maker.
It’s going to come down to where she feels comfortable and the academics.
That tells me, the ball is in her court. Rarely, can a player dictate where and when. Davey and maybe Kara Dunn are those rare types for us. Bigs are always in demand, so when the few that are starting to fall as they now take visits, the other limited supply will follow. Therefore, G.T. has to stay open after November(although, I think we get a top 100 in the early period)to secure one in this class.
Hope that wasn’t too much information? A few years ago, I asked folks to hit the like button if they enjoyed a lot of detail, because ‘Cuse thought we didn’t have much interest and I was concerned it was wasting space and time. Surprised 25-30 hit that button. Seems like it waned, but so did the overall posts on this site.
The half-dozen such as yourself, Augusta, Raleigh, Slugboy are wonderful for the program and keep me sharing some limited knowledge that comes my way.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Top-25 ranked WBB prospect Kyla Oldacre, 6-6 C, Mason HS (OH), took an official to Miami (FL) over the weekend; previous OVs: NC State and Florida State. She holds a GT offer.