#GTvsMIA Postgame

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
After all of that… the review at the end was to determine if our receiver started his slide at the 1. Can you imagine if they had ruled he gave himself up at the 1?!?what an unimaginable finish.
Noticed the slide live and thought it might be an issue. Makes me nervous just watching the replay. No idea what he was doing. Just keep running man.

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
I thought so too but a second look convinced me it was not that close and the announcers were pretty sure it was a touchdown as well.
I honestly thought it looked like he changed directions a little bit and lost his balance. However he did make a comment on the interview after the game on ACC The Huddle that sounded like he did drop on purpose. It was actually a funny exchange between him and Key.

Go4Tech

Jolly Good Fellow
I’d trade this for bowling green every day of the week and twice saturdays
Not I.

The lessons learned are much more important and meaningful to the team!

Almost like the test that had your fundamental amorphous that made you the person that you are today…..

CBKs and fight for 4 or 5 quarters comment is so true!

THWG! That is all.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Coming back from a 2 week long international vacation, did i miss anything?
Oh, the same old we totally suck and lose. Then the we suck , we suck, u made a mistake , we win.

Whose next for the professional suck.

Last edited:

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I am sorry to say I turned off the game after their last first down thinking they would kneel down on their last three snaps. It never dawned on me that they would run the ball three plays in a row and fumble the ball. I also cannot believe they let a receiver get behind the defense with no time in the clock. What a win
Ef the canes. Go Jackets! I am stunned and ecstatic.
I got a text from a friend. I turned off after the first down at 2 minutes. Unbelievable

buzzchillington69

Georgia Tech Fan
I would like a generous helping of salt with the crow I am about to eat with my wife ridiculing my lack of faith in the Jackets. I was going to share what the Miami fans said on Canesinsight but there were so many expletives that it was reduced to unintelligible gibberish. Suffice to say, they are a trifle upset with Mario. A couple of them claim that the fumble was not a fumble that the runner's arm was down. Anyone care to comment on that.
Watching it in real time I felt it was a fumble. Looking at the number of replays, it looked like the runner's elbow was down maybe milliseconds before the ball was coming out. But the more and more you kept seeing it, it was so close that I didn't think there was indisputable video evidence to change the ruling of a fumble back to being down.

Five hours later, it still does not feel real that we won that game. Modified college version of Joe Pisarcik (google "Miracle at the Meadowlands" kids, and not the DeSean Jackson one).

If the term "fireable offense" is a thing, Mario Cristobal's clock management is the literal definition.

INSANITY! GO JACKETS!