#GTvsMIA Postgame

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
What a freaking game! Way to go boys!!! First off, thank you for tackling. Defense looked they were capable of playing well. Which leads me to say thank you coach for making a difficult decision. Lastly, Haynes and offense struggled in this game but found a way to make the plays they needed to make and pull off a miracle at the end. Go Jackets!!!

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Gt went old school - " " "whoops we goofed up, man we suck like last week, damn that sucked, but you are so great - damn we sucked then but got lucky , yeah that was an unexpected lucky break to get close, oh sorry we win - OH TO THE CANES GT WOULD RATHER BE LUCKY THAN GOOD.
PROFESSIONAL SUCK - DONT TRY THIS AT HOME
Back in the day, Dodd used to say that and opposing coaches would complain about Dodd's luck but Bear Bryant knew better and so does Mario Cristobal. A team driving the length of the field like Tech did with 26 seconds to go is not luck. It is character and not listening to naysayers (like me, truth to tell) and playing your game, sloppy and less than pristine it may appear. Tech deserved to win no matter what critics will say about luck.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Well we've now checked off our annual win the game we weren't supposed to and lose the game we werent supposed to. now what?
"Now what'? Get better, continue to tackle better, take better angles like we did tonight. Create turnovers and take advantage of them. We still have Boston College, UNC, and UVA waiting in the wings.

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Key said it best. They fought for a full 60 min!!! This may have been the first game under Key (and probably for years) that I felt they put everything on the line from when toe met leather to the final whistle!!! Sure there were plenty of mistakes, bad plays, etc but they NEVER gave up or let mistakes bring them down.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
No words needed, just one gif.

Nick Offerman Smile GIF