#GTvsMIA Postgame

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
One of the worst offensive games, and worst play calling games I've seen from key, and buster. But holy crap what a way to end it. Reminds me of when we upset FSU
That is precisely what I was thinking that it was very similar to the "Miracle on Techwood" in 2015 but actually this one was more miraculous. Miami had twice as many yards and nearly double the first downs with a sizable advantage in time of possession but squandered every bit of it with stupid penalties, dumb coaching decisions and five turnovers. Once again, Da U is not back and once again Tech continues its tradition of ruining someone's season in some of the strangest ways imaginable. IIWII

gtg021x

Georgia Tech Fan
I would like a generous helping of salt with the crow I am about to eat with my wife ridiculing my lack of faith in the Jackets. I was going to share what the Miami fans said on Canesinsight but there were so many expletives that it was reduced to unintelligible gibberish. Suffice to say, they are a trifle upset with Mario. A couple of them claim that the fumble was not a fumble that the runner's arm was down. Anyone care to comment on that.
Watched the TV stream. While someone could INFER that the arm was down prior to the ball coming loose by putting a couple different shots together, there were players blocking the best camera angles to prevent "irrefutable evidence". Of course, I may be a tad bit biased.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
After all of that… the review at the end was to determine if our receiver started his slide at the 1. Can you imagine if they had ruled he gave himself up at the 1?!?what an unimaginable finish.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
One of the worst offensive games, and worst play calling games I've seen from key, and buster. But holy crap what a way to end it. Reminds me of when we upset FSU

Our guys needed this win
Gt went old school - " " "whoops we goofed up, man we suck like last week, damn that sucked, but you are so great - damn we sucked then but got lucky , yeah that was an unexpected lucky break to get close, oh sorry we win - OH TO THE CANES GT WOULD RATHER BE LUCKY THAN GOOD.
PROFESSIONAL SUCK - DONT TRY THIS AT HOME