#GTvsClem @BDS

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I hear ya points. I'm arriving late also. I'm very glad BDS is downhill from where I park....would be an awful run to have to make up hill :)

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
ggrrr....poor time for a wedding in NC. Oh, well, I can always check my phone. I might be that guy that jumps up and yells to break the solemn silence of a wedding prayer. :)

It's the bride's/groom's fault for scheduling on a Saturday during football season. Wedding I went to last year had 20 people watching their phones after the wedding. Some probably during the wedding.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Sat in 210 twice this year. Got a great picture of downtown right before KO at Miami game with the band in GT formation, light clouds reflecting setting sun.

Sat in row 30 something for the UGAg game last year, the view of the city was great. Too bad there were nearly no Tech fans with me to enjoy it. :(

I'm in row 11 this time so I hope that there will be more Tech fans than Clempson ones.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Only second gt game at bds since grad and moved to Texas
We are Already here- saw and cheered the guys getting on bus, got tour of gtaa facilities, walked on field, bought tons of shirts for grand kids, saw basketball game gt beat Uga, ate at varsity , meet some clemson folks at hotel. Up early to see more of gtaa facilities , then check out tailgate spots for next year. After that be at bds for walk, and on to section 125. I will yell like crazy the whole game. - got a
Great to be only 5 hour drive away now that we are in fla.
Ga tech is an awsome place. Together we swarm.

P.S. Friend on staff says we have 90 recruits visiting.

Last edited: