GTSwarm Live from Yulman Stadium!

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
2-0. Some good, some bad. Messy ball handling for the O, but a win on the road is good for JT and the young guys.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Similar game to last week. Both sides of the ball looked not so good in the first half, A LOT better in the second half. Except this time it's not Wofford.

Defense pitched a shut out in the second half and the offense bled the clock to keep our defense off the field. Good end result except for the heartburn first half.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Southern should have beat NCST, much like ODU is close to doing right now.
I was thinking the same thing. I was barely aware that ODU had a football team. NCSt. usually plays Tech tough, but as the weeks progress, Im begining to think we will make them look foolish. I dont know what to think of our team right now. Is it youth showing through? Depth? Talent?

thwgjacket

I was thinking the same thing. I was barely aware that ODU had a football team. NCSt. usually plays Tech tough, but as the weeks progress, Im begining to think we will make them look foolish. I dont know what to think of our team right now. Is it youth showing through? Depth? Talent?
To me it almost looks like boredom. The teams body language makes me think they view these first three games as warm-ups and are treating them as such. Not a good thing. Also seeing some growing pains. I do think Tulane is a better team than Southern though.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
The color commentator today was an idiot. He was talking out of his rear most of the day. Horrible TV coverage. Talk about someone not really doing their homework. Sounded like he took his notes from last year's team and the reputation of CPJ. Horrible prep work.

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
The sign of a good troll is that they are sure respond to every response they get just to see who they can get to bite and keep it rolling. FWIW, I live in SC as well and there aren't many Clemson fans in this part of the state that think GT is a joke. But I guess it just depends on who you talk to. Every team has idiot fans.