#GT2China

LibertyTurns

Banned
He is at most basketball games.
I’ve seen him at football games as well but I’m not convinced success on the field/court is at all important to him. In GT’s strategic plan competitiveness in athletics isn’t even mentioned as if having sports teams is more of a nuisance than a part of our institute’s overall make up.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Funny how? Like the way he talks? Like he’s a clown? He’s here to amuse you?

CB is all ...

nswgo.gif

(No way he gets that reference.)

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
CB is all ...

nswgo.gif

(No way he gets that reference.)
Lol I got the reference, but (prepare to be offended like everyone usually is) I don't watch those kind of movies. They are good movies but, all I watch is stupid late night comedies....which explains why I watch the Kirby Smart show at 11:35 on abc...unless I'm dragged to a Rom Com (boooooooo)

The main thing that upset me is the use of Steve Nash...that man owes Kobe at least 2 more MVP trophies #Thief

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Lol I got the reference, but (prepare to be offended like everyone usually is) I don't watch those kind of movies. They are good movies but, all I watch is stupid late night comedies....which explains why I watch the Kirby Smart show at 11:35 on abc...unless I'm dragged to a Rom Com (boooooooo)

The main thing that upset me is the use of Steve Nash...that man owes Kobe at least 2 more MVP trophies #Thief

Kobe-Reaction1.gif

(My gif game is skrong, mickyfickies.)

On topic, I'm liking our prospects to win this game. UCLA will be out to lunch especially considering they're probably aware that the #UCLA3 won't be allowed to go home with the team.