GT @ Wake Kick Time: 6:30pm on the CW

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Sorry you guys are having trouble. My YouTube TV pulled the game up live without a hitch. You never know.

King not having his best game but doing enough and Tech leads 20-3.

If Tech can keep improving their play this coach and this system will be tough for anyone to play.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
The CW broadcast was shown over a local station, which I accessed in turn on Hulu live TV. It was good until the start of the second half, at which time they started showing Penn State and Iowa. I had to follow most of the third quarter on ESPN gamecast until they finally realized what they were showing and switched back to the Tech game.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I don't know that I've done it with the game already over before I start watching, but I've watched games from the beginning an hour or two after they started and ignored score alerts. Its actually pretty great, still feels live but I get to fast forward through commercial breaks.
The only problem is you have to avoid the GT Swarm Chat

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
New day, new week, new question:

I'm too cheap to pay for cable, satellite or a pay TV service,

I can't figure out how to make my digital tuner TV pickup an over the air broadcast with an antenna,

but I do have two tin cans and a piece of string.

How can I watch the Bowling Green game next Saturday?

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

I can't figure out how to make my digital tuner TV pickup an over the air broadcast with an antenna,

Buy a ticket and get thy arse to the game.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

I'm cheap too. I have Sling or Peacock in season depending on sports. Then ger Starz for a month or Britbox for a month. Way more stuff out there than we'll ever watch (have Amazon Prime and Netflix via T-Mobile). I spend more time on GTSwarm than watching TV.

Here is the antenna type I used yesterday ($20) and hung over a door since I hardly ever watch broadcast TV. Good luck!