GT @ Wake Kick Time: 6:30pm on the CW

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I have a question.
Can anybody on this board watch a game after it's been played without looking at the score, pretending it's live? I could never do it myself. Just wondering if anyone has even done it, or could.
I don't know that I've done it with the game already over before I start watching, but I've watched games from the beginning an hour or two after they started and ignored score alerts. Its actually pretty great, still feels live but I get to fast forward through commercial breaks.

rfjeff9

Jolly Good Fellow
FYI my wife is an Amazon Prime member. So a quick search for "Who carries The CW" showed that if you are a member then you also get The CW. I just downloaded it and went to Live - it's golf so I guess the game is on next.

cpf2001

Ramblin' Wreck
I have a question.
Can anybody on this board watch a game after it's been played without looking at the score, pretending it's live? I could never do it myself. Just wondering if anyone has even done it, or could.
I’ve done it a couple times but I ended up fast forwarding through GT being on defense since it wasn’t anything to write home about

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
FYI my wife is an Amazon Prime member. So a quick search for "Who carries The CW" showed that if you are a member then you also get The CW. I just downloaded it and went to Live - it's golf so I guess the game is on next.
I hope so. None of the *illegal* stream sites carry it from what I see. So that's my last hope

rfjeff9

Jolly Good Fellow
The golf dudes just announced Wake and GT up next.

Im not getting anything but a golf screen.

Angry Michael C Hall GIF

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm watching on Youtube TV. Earlier this week, I received an email from Youtube TV saying CW has been restored in the lineup. I was like, I didn't even know it was removed and who cares b/c who watches CW? But I guess now I'm glad.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Been trying to figure out how to stream it on fire stick/tv for the past 35 min outside but no luck. Even screen mirroring app to outside tv said “no”. Lol. Will have to watch inside.