GT @ Wake Kick Time: 6:30pm on the CW

Mihalak

Georgia Tech Fan
I think we will be fine on YouTube TV. The channel was added back yesterday. It's telling me that I can watch it as it airs.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Our WF friends have cancelled so we are going there to watch. Weather is not good in RTP now but this depression is supposed to move out later today. Will be windy. Need the boys up front to open some holes and will certainly affect the kicking game.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Our WF friends have cancelled so we are going there to watch. Weather is not good in RTP now but this depression is supposed to move out later today. Will be windy. Need the boys up front to open some holes and will certainly affect the kicking game.
The wind is not bad in GSO. About 10-12 mph. It's spritzing rain and chilly for September, but it's not a great excuse for either team.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
At this point I think we are all just gonna be on the score center app.

I’m confused as well. I have Hulu live I used the channel finder and it states it should be on channel 17 Atlanta69 but it is not showing. I downloaded the App and LIV golf is airing live at 1 PM but will not show me anything after.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Watching Tech football always seems to involve drama of some kind or another.

Anxious to see if I am going to be able watch or not. When I was a kid you could just call the TV station, talk to a real person, and ask them if they are showing the game.

But we have time saving technology today.

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
So who is getting the CW network and can see LIV golf? If can get the golf, you should be good for GT vs Wf

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I am a perky, bubbly, cheerful glass half full kind of guy that most everyone, including my spouse, relatives, friends and neighbors, seems to hate. WTBS, I don't think it's sad, I think it is remarkeable that you will get to see it for free. Although I realize that someone on the other end of the Myers Briggs spectrum is going to gleefully point out that this is false because, in fact, a paperclip is not free. While I will smile and acknowledge this fact as actually being true, some where in that deepest darkest place that (I think) we all have, I will really be thinking "****" you, buddy".
If you bring the paperclip from work, it's free. You can take it back with you on Monday, so no one's the wiser.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Not live.
I have a question.
Can anybody on this board watch a game after it's been played without looking at the score, pretending it's live? I could never do it myself. Just wondering if anyone has even done it, or could.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I’m confused as well. I have Hulu live I used the channel finder and it states it should be on channel 17 Atlanta69 but it is not showing. I downloaded the App and LIV golf is airing live at 1 PM but will not show me anything after.
Hulu is showing WGN in Chicago. It's showing 5:30 CDT kickoff!!! I'm stoked for the game.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I spent morning getting antenna working at new house. Pretty cool I can pick up both Richmond and Norfolk Va stations.

If the local CW doesn't carry the game, it should be available for free on StreamEast (can't use VPN so I don't like it).
I was in Norfolk for a trial on Wednesday/Thursday. We were told to get out on Thursday or plan to be there until Sunday.