GT @ Wake Kick Time: 6:30pm on the CW

TheJuiceIsLoose404

Jolly Good Fellow
What channel?
The channel is called CW TV, for me it’s near the top of the guide. I have Georgia Tech football added to my library so it will automatically record all our games. Up until you asked I was just going to Georgia Tech football in my library and looking under the schedule tab for the WF game and until sometime this morning it said unavailable.

But yeah look at CW TV we should be on right after LIV Golf tomorrow.

SunBum

Georgia Tech Fan
I have FuboTV which apparently used to carry CW but not anymore :rolleyes:. I am about an hour NE of Atlanta and have a pretty good roof mounted antenna. I can pull in most Atlanta stations. I checked yesterday and I can get 69.1 WUPA no problem (which used to be the CW affiliate until just this month) but cannot get 17.1 WPCH which is the new Atlanta OTA affiliate. And it's my understanding that they transmit from the same location in Atlanta! 🤬

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
I have FuboTV which apparently used to carry CW but not anymore :rolleyes:. I am about an hour NE of Atlanta and have a pretty good roof mounted antenna. I can pull in most Atlanta stations. I checked yesterday and I can get 69.1 WUPA no problem (which used to be the CW affiliate until just this month) but cannot get 17.1 WPCH which is the new Atlanta OTA affiliate. And it's my understanding that they transmit from the same location in Atlanta! 🤬
That's odd. I believe you, but according to this, you should be ok. https://www.antennaweb.org/

If anyone wants to try the OTA route, that site is usually helpful.

Rocket City Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I was really suspect of an earlier post with a link to a video showing how to get digital antenna over the air by sticking a paperclip into the antenna port of your TV and let is scan for the local channels. It totally worked! I have the CW tuned in on 19.2 in Northern Alabama and is very clear. Hopefully the game is shown. Very sad I have to resort to this to see the game.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I am holding onto the paper clip idea as last resort but right now YouTube TV is showing the game on CW at 6:30.

Nervous because sometimes, when broadcasting Tech, these things turn out not to be true.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Now the CW app no longer says it will stream live sports. :-/ I guess I'll start looking for another option.
I noticed that too. I tried letting someone use my Xfinity log in and had them down load the app but local channels like that only let you watch on your at home WiFi so that won’t work for you….

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Very sad I have to resort to this to see the game.
I am a perky, bubbly, cheerful glass half full kind of guy that most everyone, including my spouse, relatives, friends and neighbors, seems to hate. WTBS, I don't think it's sad, I think it is remarkeable that you will get to see it for free. Although I realize that someone on the other end of the Myers Briggs spectrum is going to gleefully point out that this is false because, in fact, a paperclip is not free. While I will smile and acknowledge this fact as actually being true, some where in that deepest darkest place that (I think) we all have, I will really be thinking "****" you, buddy".

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
@ 7:15 AM EDT Sat, YouTube TV showing it available at 6:30 PM. At the top where it says library - Home - Live clk on live and it is 5 down under CW TV @ 6:30

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
Be sure and do a re-scan on your tv. Sometimes that’s all it takes it you have not used your tv tuner in a while