GT vs UCF Uniform Reveal

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I love that helmet. Easily the best helmet GT has ever worn. I wish we’d try a white facemask on the gold helmet. Also wish we would’ve worn gold pants since this game “technically” isn’t a whiteout. But I said last year that this was the uni I wanted for the whiteout, so I guess I can’t complain.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
LOL! If there's a pattern in it, it's not a solid color.
I guess the interpretation is that the rule means a "single color" not a gradient from one color to another.

Jerseys must have clearly visible, permanent Arabic numerals measuring at least 8 and 10 inches in height front and back, respectively, and be of one solid color that itself is clearly in distinct contrast with the color of the jersey, irrespective of any border around the number.

To me, a solid color means there is no variation in shade of color.

I love that helmet. Easily the best helmet GT has ever worn. I wish we’d try a white facemask on the gold helmet. Also wish we would’ve worn gold pants since this game “technically” isn’t a whiteout. But I said last year that this was the uni I wanted for the whiteout, so I guess I can’t complain.
Based on an earlier post about that, I am officially declaring it my whiteout game and wearing white shirt and cap. Maybe even white shorts to complete the picture. LOL

GoGATech

Jolly Good Fellow
I highly doubt we even have a "whiteout" this year considering 80% of the stadium will be filled with metal bleachers. A "silver" out may be more appealing.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I highly doubt we even have a "whiteout" this year considering 80% of the stadium will be filled with metal bleachers. A "silver" out may be more appealing.
I was thinking the same thing. We probably will not have announced “white outs” or “black outs” (Notre Dame game) due to the fact that the effect is essentially lost when 75-80% of the stands will be open seats.

I was thinking the same thing. We probably will not have announced “white outs” or “black outs” (Notre Dame game) due to the fact that the effect is essentially lost when 75-80% of the stands will be open seats.
That is obviously correct, but in spite of that, I will be in white tomorrow. No reason not to, whether it has any impact or not.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
That is obviously correct, but in spite of that, I will be in white tomorrow. No reason not to, whether it has any impact or not.
I’ll more than likely be in gold. To me, solid white as a fan only has the intended effect when everyone can wear it, and you get those incredible visuals like when Penn St does it. Gold looks better (to me) if we can’t blanket the stadium in white.

I’ll more than likely be in gold. To me, solid white as a fan only has the intended effect when everyone can wear it, and you get those incredible visuals like when Penn St does it. Gold looks better (to me) if we can’t blanket the stadium in white.
Since I only have one white Tech shirt, it will go unused this year if I don't wear it tomorrow. It's not going to affect things one way or another, but again, why not?