GT vs UCF - Gasparilla Bowl (was GT vs Troy - Birmingham Bowl)

WillJ

Georgia Tech Fan
I just logged on to my GT Ticket account and it shows where my tickets are. Go to Order History and click on the Gasparilla Bowl. It shows Section, Row and Seat Numbers. My seats are in the area that I requested.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
I did not get the section I requested, but one less. I should've just bought tickets on Ticketmaster. Got worse seats than I wanted for basically the same cost. Oh well.

buzzn3

Georgia Tech Fan
Yeah, should've just bought my ticket from ticketmaster through the bowl... would much rather have some of the seats that're still available through there.

Assuming I can't tell GTAA I don't want it anymore?

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Benefits of going to a Bowl game.
Using the opportunity to "continue to develop the younger and more inexperienced players on the roster while also polishing the abilities of those who have contributed all season."

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Benefits of going to a Bowl game.
Using the opportunity to "continue to develop the younger and more inexperienced players on the roster while also polishing the abilities of those who have contributed all season."

OK, guys, please note (and this is not aimed at you specifically, awbuzz):

Most of us do not, and will not, subscribe to the ATL fish wrapper. It's a liberal piece of mumbo-jumbo written and managed mostly by grads of the UGAg school of yellow journalism. If you find something of note, please just quote the item. Please make it short and sweet so it won't stink up the board.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!!!

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer

Most of us do not, and will not, subscribe to the ATL fish wrapper. It's a liberal piece of mumbo-jumbo written and managed mostly by grads of the UGAg school of yellow journalism. If you find something of note, please just quote the item. Please make it short and sweet so it won't stink up the board.

I subscribe to the AJC just to keep up with Georgia Tech sports. The current GT reporter, Chad Bishop, is doing an excellent job.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I subscribe to the AJC just to keep up with Georgia Tech sports. The current GT reporter, Chad Bishop, is doing an excellent job.

Understand, but you realize he works for The Enemy?

slugboy

Staff member
  1. Let's stay on topic.
  2. If we go off topic, let it be for something fun and entertaining, and a brief diversion.
  3. Members of the board are free to post links to paywall content and encouraged to summarize the link's content in lines with fair use. While many of us prefer quality free content, not all free content is quality and not all quality content is free.
  4. If we don't interact with entities that hire people from that other school, we'll boycott the entire state. Even GT hires the occasional U(sic)GA grad. And they have to do business with us, too.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer

No politics, please.

CEB

Helluva Engineer

I don’t know if any and all association with them sets you off, or if your aversion is to personally funding them, but this app is free. I am sure they monetize it somehow, but it hasn’t cost me anything other than having this God forsaken device attached to my nose…

IMG_7893.jpeg

This is just a screenshot… sorry I am not savvy enough to post a link to an app

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer

If you don't like it, don't read it! The GT Sports coverage in the AJC is very good, far better than any GT message board. Good grief, these posts are valuable as they provide a link to the AJC. If this is your message Board then you can make the rules. If that is the case, my opinion is it would be a stupid rule! Rant over!

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I don’t know if any and all association with them sets you off, or if your aversion is to personally funding them, but this app is free. I am sure they monetize it somehow, but it hasn’t cost me anything other than having this God forsaken device attached to my nose…

View attachment 15341

This is just a screenshot… sorry I am not savvy enough to post a link to an app
Oh, they’re monetizing it. I just prefer not to support them.