GT vs UCF - Gasparilla Bowl (was GT vs Troy - Birmingham Bowl)

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
This is a great bowl for GT fans to attend - an easy drive from Atlanta and on a Saturday afternoon in the new downtown stadium. I was at the All-American bowl in Legion Field and we had a good Tech crowd to see us win under Bill Curry and break a bowl drought. GT football has numerous Alabama ties, from native CBK to current players and incoming recruits, and should get a lot of recruiting exposure. I also like that the game is before Christmas and in a warmer climate! Go Jackets!!
the Birmingham bowl takes place in a stadium thats barely 2 years old. its not at Legion field anymore

colton

Georgia Tech Fan
This is a great bowl for GT fans to attend - an easy drive from Atlanta and on a Saturday afternoon in the new downtown stadium. I was at the All-American bowl in Legion Field and we had a good Tech crowd to see us win under Bill Curry and break a bowl drought. GT football has numerous Alabama ties, from native CBK to current players and incoming recruits, and should get a lot of recruiting exposure. I also like that the game is before Christmas and in a warmer climate! Go Jackets!!

Attachments

• does he know.jpg
    does he know.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 29

SunBum

Georgia Tech Fan
It's been so dang long, I forget how this works. Should I look for tickets through the GTAA or direct from the Gasparilla Bowl website?

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Now, for all the love of pete, can we get an idea of Uniform color schemes 2 weeks prior to the game? it would be nice for the fan base to be somewhat color coordinated 😅😅😅