GT vs Nebraska

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
First true road game of the year. I'm curious how the limited fans (or in Nebraska's case "no" fans) will impact home court advantage in college hoops this year.

/

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
I think we roll 'em. Pastner has corrected his mistake. I seriously believe this team has second weekend of the tourney talent.

slugboy

Staff member
Over at KenPom.com, we're #78 at +10.69, while Nebraska is #108 at +6.20. (BTW, we're ahead of GaSt and way ahead of Mercer, so 👀).
Based on last year and this year, bet on "close" but don't be surprised by anything.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Nebraska is terrible. This is another brutal Pastner game.
Our guard play this year has been so disappointing overall. The two main guys can’t play well in the same game, and Parham is struggling like crazy. Good news is we’re winning with Moses being a non-factor

Tourneybound20

Georgia Tech Fan
Nebraska is awful and so are we.They are playing hard though and have a chance to win if they play through Moses,he needs to touch the ball in the post to give the offense some integrity. Make Nebraska stop him hopefully opening up some opportunities for Jose,Devoe and Bubba from deep and some driving lanes for Usher and Moore.After watching four games now I believe the losses of Sjolund,Price and Cole really hurt.Sjo and Price would have given us two shooters with size and Cole would add the grit,toughness and experience that Saba and Howard lack at this stage.Kelly,Deebo and Moore will all contribute next year...all three have the "it" factor that we're missing.Looking forward to the talent upgrade!

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
If the losses of those 3 transfers is what derailed the season....then yikes. Those are difference makers that left. This team is struggling because they were supposed to have one of the best backcourts in the country.

Tourneybound20

Georgia Tech Fan
If the losses of those 3 transfers is what derailed the season....then yikes. Those are difference makers that left. This team is struggling because they were supposed to have one of the best backcourts in the country.
Thankfully Jose is playing like one of those guys down the stretch...lets take care of the ball,make a few free throws and get out of there with a win!

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer

I assume you meant weren't difference makers that left. None of the three guys that transferred would likely be playing much. Maybe Cole when Moses comes out. Maybe.

joehamiltonfan14

Jolly Good Fellow
Backs were up against the wall again in a must-win game and we came out with the W. Good to see, now gotta beat FSU and the rest of our nonconference games