GT vs ND

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I am a big Bolden fan. He has been so frustrating this season, so it was nice to see him hit some shots today. At the end, up 1 with 10 seconds left, I had no idea who we were going to get the ball to for the free throws. Golden was off at the line today and MGH was just off. It was clear that the play was designed to go to Bolden and he stepped up and drained them both. That was awesome and has to be great for his confidence. I am hoping he asked to be the guy in the huddle.

Great team win today!
To me, as crazy as it sounds, Bolden is the key to us being a tough competitive team and a tough out for anyone. I guess because I like our other 4 starters, but it has felt like we were played 4 on 5 with no contributions from the other guard slot...until today. Finally Bolden played well, was on the court a ton of minute,s played decent D, had a couple of assists, did not (mostly) take stupid shots, was under control and played as part of the team. Weclome back, Mr. Bolden!!

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
To me, as crazy as it sounds, Bolden is the key to us being a tough competitive team and a tough out for anyone. I guess because I like our other 4 starters, but it has felt like we were played 4 on 5 with no contributions from the other guard slot...until today. Finally Bolden played well, was on the court a ton of minute,s played decent D, had a couple of assists, did not (mostly) take stupid shots, was under control and played as part of the team. Weclome back, Mr. Bolden!!

Agreed. Between Bolden, Solo, and Morris, I would think we should collectively be able to get some consistent play out of that spot, but we just haven't.