GT vs ND Away Game Watch Party

gtg771r

Jolly Good Fellow
Come one, come all - join the North Metro Georgia Tech Club at Hudson Grille Sandy Springs for our first away game watch party of the 2015 season!

The event is free but it is pay as you go for food and beverage. There are beer specials $2 High Life $3.25 bud/bud light/coors etc. and $11 pitchers.

Of course the game starts at 3:30pm but get there early to reserve your seat. We're expecting 70+ rowdy fans Saturday.

Don't forget members get a 20% discount off food when you show your membership card! If you aren't a member, you can join now, at our Lunch Bunch events, or even at the watch party! Your annual dues go directly to our scholarship fund each year. North Metro gives out $7,000 annually to rising Georgia Tech Freshmen!

Go Jackets! And don't forget, Rudy was offsides!!

-Casey

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
There is also a game watch at the Hudson Grille in Alpharetta that gets a solid turnout too. Similar set-up with pay-as-you-go. I helped organize there in the past.

Not meant to be competitive as North Metro does a great job... just mentioning for anyone who finds that location convenient. Right off Windward and Highway 9.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Those in Suwannee might want to check out the Wild Wing Cafe off Lawrenceville- Suwannee Rd.
Dequay Allen hosts a "watching party room", unless they are combining with North Metro on certain road games. Call ahead to be sure. Same pay as you go!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I am in Northern Houston, and am planning on buying a 60 inch Friday morning (just moved in to a new house and thought it appropriate to christen the place via GT beating ND in 60 inches of HD).

Got a bottle of Whisky and some cold beer and plan to watch with the fiance. Anyone in the area though for future coordination?

DaddyBill

Jolly Good Fellow
And for those Tech fans in south GA....BWW in Valdosta will be the site of some "Swarm South" watching Saturday afternoon as the Jackets send BvG a step closer to the axe! Take it from me personally, he is really a rude and obnoxious man.