GT vs NC State to Kick at 4pm ET ACCN

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I also use sling which has the ACC and SEC networks along with Espn 3. I assume you were using a vpn when noted logging into a nyc server for local blackouts on espn3. I spend the $30/month for 3 months for football and then drop the service until next fall. Vpn’s are cheap - but since they have the ACC network, have not needed it.

I have Sling Orange for $30 a month and the sports package for an extra $10/month. I can get everything fine for GT sports except for blackout. I couldn't get out of the blackout area till I shut down my computer and reset the VPN.

Where were you logging in from?

This is a pain in the ***.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
My post may have been confusing. They do have the ACCN, but I have become weary of the networks and streaming companies not working out their contract issues. I got Hulu for ACC football. Tech basketball is a lost cause so I'll do something else during basketball season.
AT&T tv now has fox sports regional

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
AT&T tv now has fox sports regional
This is what I used for the game this weekend. Literally found it and got signed up right before kickoff.

They have a 7 day free trial too. You have to get the higher of the free trial options though.

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
No kidding. The ACCN has made it more profitable to put the games later in the day rather than the local RSNs putting on in otherwise dead time. So I think / hope this will continue.

I love it too since it doesn't eat up the whole day with a noon kickoff.

Update: To get into Sling for the Duke game I was blacked out till I tried this. Shut down computer (hard shutdown). Started up and immediately got into the New York city server. Then opened Chrome and then Sling and went to game with no blackout. Seems that a hard shutdown was necessary to clear cache, so a new trick possibly.
One suggestion for you to try next time before trying to hard shutdown is to get into the VPN in New York (I'm assuming you used a VPN but however you got in do that). Then open Chrome and go to File->New Incognito Window. From the new Chrome window that comes up when you do that try going into Sling. If you've already tried that then never mind.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Last year, there were several websites which provided FREE streaming of ACC games, but I no longer have the links to those sites. Does anyone know of any? I will not pay, even temporarily, for an online service.

This is what I was going to try before I realized that my HULU was going to allow me to see it on ESPN college extra.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m a young buck, what radio station do the Jackets normally come on?
This link from ramblinwreck.com lists the stations carrying games for the different sports teams: