GT vs. Ga Sou

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
GA Sou lost a ton of guys 2 years ago and were very vanilla on offense, but they do have a very good coaching staff. Have yet to see them this year, but hoping the Jackets will make quick work of them. Post game dinner at the new Fox Brothers Warehouse location!

Section 107 come and say hey!

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Somebody got my seats for way too cheap, I feel like an idiot. There's almost nothing left on StubHub! Makes sense with all the Tech grads back in town for Thanksgiving and Georgia Southern alums in the area. I'm sure it's going to be a crazy atmosphere with all the opposing fans in there.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Somebody got my seats for way too cheap, I feel like an idiot. There's almost nothing left on StubHub! Makes sense with all the Tech grads back in town for Thanksgiving and Georgia Southern alums in the area. I'm sure it's going to be a crazy atmosphere with all the opposing fans in there.
I hope you’re right. It’s been far from full and way too quiet in McCamish so far this season. I’m looking forward to this one. Pastner has been talking up Ga. Southern pretty good. I hope our guys play well and get a comfortable win.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Stub hub is weird. I think GT is purposefully holding back tickets. I ended being given some for game 2, but same thing happened that game as is happening for tomorrow.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know why the other two ACC games on ACCNX are also on ESPN+ (Charleston Southern @ Clemson and Columbia @ BC), but ours isn’t?

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

SandySpringsJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
There are a ton of tickets on RamblinWreck.com. You can get them for $12 and probably easily move to better seats.
Yeah, it is not only cheaper to buy your tickets directly from Tech or at the box office, but it is better as you are helping out the school with ticket revenue rather than people trying to dump tickets.

slugboy

Staff member
no practice tuesday
5 players on wednesday
10 players no contact on thursday

I was about to post the same. It could be a rough outing.
- Devoe should be back
- We only had 9 players available for the Charleston Southern game, which might explain why we only played 8.
- We should have 10 players this go round, but I’m not sure which 10 other than Devoe. Is it the same as Charleston Southern plus Devoe, or are some players out and other players now healthy?
- Our practices have been really limited. It wouldn’t surprise me if we look rusty.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
no practice tuesday
5 players on wednesday
10 players no contact on thursday

Ouch - the infamous no contact practice. Never a good sign

CJP made a joke about subbing 5 for 5 but I expect he is going to have to adjust his Ironman substitution pattern to give even Devoe and Usher a couple of blows. I can only hope our opponents have had some exposure to the flu to even things out

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
Yeah, this is worrisome. This is definitely a game we can lose. I would not be that worried if we were healthy but with the flu, you just never know. GSU has the ability to hit the 3 (ESPN showed them at 41%) so that gives them a chance. However they do turn the ball over so hopefully we can force some and get out in transition. I am more concerned about the missed practiced for all the new faces. Those guys need all the court time they can get. To me this is like the Lamar game. Just survive. I doubt it will be pretty.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
16379450271882603690048482791841.jpg