GT vs. Alcorn State Chat

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Appreciate the suggestion, however this probably will not happen. Tried it last year. Too many things said that people don't actually mean due to the emotions of a game, along with other undesirable consequences. Cons outweigh the pros unfortunately and some board members suggested as much.

Thank you. My filter is a lot lower during chat since I believe it will not be recorded. This site in the general blog is very respectful and mature overall, as it should be.

But during chat, some comments by many people (including me) are definitely not politically correct for general consumption, especially in close emotional games. We tend to get carried away. But it's not something you can blame on us if you come back a second time. :rolleyes:

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I think you just misunderstood. Most people do stretching exercises and jumping jacks etc for warm-ups. He's saying that Butker was the first to actually punch the field for his warm up. odd

Kickers don't need their hands, so they cause pain in them to create adrenaline to help them get some extra power.