GT Vollebees

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
:poop:

1700272174788.png

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Wow... wasn't expecting this after that amazing performance against Louisville. Team looks confused and things just aren't connecting.
If we finish the season with a 22-6, would that put us outside of RPI 16?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If we don't show out against Louisville, we'll have **** the bed the last 3 games. kiss home-field advantage goodbye. We'll be traveling to someone else's court. Probably a much higher seed.

Phenomena is known as the Hall Swoon. I was thinking with the expanded rotation of players we would have more consistency at the end of the season.

Oh well, beat Cuse (again) at noon. Sweep would be nice.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
So, I only saw, Manyang, Patterson, D'Amico, and Pimentel with flowers. Does that mean Otene (who's a senior) is coming back for her Covid year? Awesome. While the four we're losing to eligibility will be missed, Pimentel is going to be the biggest loss. She has been absolutely incredible at digging balls this season. Do we have an heir-apparent libero for next year?

Buzzforlife

Jolly Good Fellow
So, I only saw, Manyang, Patterson, D'Amico, and Pimentel with flowers. Does that mean Otene (who's a senior) is coming back for her Covid year? Awesome. While the four we're losing to eligibility will be missed, Pimentel is going to be the biggest loss. She has been absolutely incredible at digging balls this season. Do we have an heir-apparent libero for next year?
Otene is coming back. Fifth year eligibility.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
Does anyone know what happened to Otene the last couple of sets? The announcers pointed out she wasn't on the bench. But I noticed in the video after the match she was on the floor with the rest of the team doing stretches. Maybe she felt ill during the match? I noticed during the first match that she looked uncomfortable a couple of times when she was on camera. I don't believe she got injured from what I could see.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Does anyone know what happened to Otene the last couple of sets? The announcers pointed out she wasn't on the bench. But I noticed in the video after the match she was on the floor with the rest of the team doing stretches. Maybe she felt ill during the match? I noticed during the first match that she looked uncomfortable a couple of times when she was on camera. I don't believe she got injured from what I could see.
Not sure but Otene is on fire right now vs Louisville. We just took set 1 25-19.
Our current RPI is 19 which unfortunately takes us out of hosting the tourney:(

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not sure but Otene is on fire right now vs Louisville. We just took set 1 25-19.
Our current RPI is 19 which unfortunately takes us out of hosting the tourney:(

Win this and our RPI would go up. Don't know the rpi algorithm for volleyball (like baseball where road wins are 60%?) but we'd move up. And to 16 is certainly possible .....

Just have to win the match though. No chickens counted here.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Congrats to the ladies. We missed hosting and they picked Florida over us to host. But of course, it's Florida. Bleh. That final Louisville match would've helped.