GT Vollebees

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Interesting pickup. Is this to fill in for Mari you think? How about the big freshmen group we signed for 2021? I was hoping some of them can start filling in.
Hard to say no to an AVPA All-American (honorable mention) that has a couple of years of eligibility remaining. Looking at the roster, there seems a need for an additional outside hitter or two, and bringing in another international player is not a bad thing. Welcome to GT Tamara!

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Volleyball Nations League has begun yesterday. Julia Bergmann is a starter for Brazil!!!!!! And she played against Germany (oh what irony!) This is not a U21 team... the real deal national team that got silver in Tokyo 2020. What a fantastic debut she had... excited to see more matches and see her play in Paris 2024.

It's kinda amazing that we had her as a Jacket for as long as we did and still have one more season to go. I hope she becomes the next Jordan Thompson for Brazil.

BTW, I'm able to watch VNL as I signed up for one month streaming. Will cancel after.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I had kinda figured there might be 2 Jackets on the Brazilian team, but I see that Brambilla is playing professionally in France as of last month.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Volleyball Nations League has begun yesterday. Julia Bergmann is a starter for Brazil!!!!!! And she played against Germany (oh what irony!) This is not a U21 team... the real deal national team that got silver in Tokyo 2020. What a fantastic debut she had... excited to see more matches and see her play in Paris 2024.

It's kinda amazing that we had her as a Jacket for as long as we did and still have one more season to go. I hope she becomes the next Jordan Thompson for Brazil.

BTW, I'm able to watch VNL as I signed up for one month streaming. Will cancel after.
I saw that on Twitter. Great achievement for her.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
GT Volleyball opens at #8. Don't think about missing the action at O'Keefe. Especially since this will be the last season to see international star Julia Bergman in a GT uniform.
I feel like the experience she got with the Brazilian national team this summer will bring some added aggressiveness to her game. Her skills are phenomenal. Any word on how the incoming transfers Tali Marmen and Tamara Otene look? Wondering if they will be a strong part of the rotation this year. I figure Marmen, in particular, wouldn't have transferred in for her last year to sit the bench.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Not only playing a plethora of really good ACC opponents this season, but add in Ole Missy and Arky(Mutts as usual, a 12-17 rivalry team)a couple of 20 game winners in the 2021 $EC.
————————————————————————————————————
Alpharetta High School 24', A5 Mizuno Volleyball, Georgia Institute of Technology commit-