GT Vollebees

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Is there any secondary market for volleyball tickets? I was in a meeting when they went on sale yesterday :(

I think at this point, the best bet is going to O'Keefe early and see if they sell tix or can find one off another fan...

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm at Round 1 match now, S Carolina vs Western KY. The ticket window at O'Keefe is selling tickets... There are a "few left" for today, none for tomorrow. It seems to me that as long as you come today and it's like 1 or 2 people, they will sell you a ticket. But that's as of like 4:45pm. Not sure how it will be close to GT match time tonight. If you're trying to come today, the best best is to get here during this first match as O'Keefe is nowhere near full. But by game time tonight, it will be.

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
They gave so many tickets to Citadel students. Kinda ridiculous. What’s the point of hosting and having home field of you let the entire other team fill it. GOTTA BE LOUD JACKETS!

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Looks like The Citadel came to play in the NCAA Tourney! Great to see. Tech with a close first set win. Easy second set win. Very tight in the third set. Much closer than I'd like, but it's the NCAA tournament...

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
GT-Citadel felt like when we played Louisville or 2nd match with Pitt. 3-0 sweep, pushing pretty good in one of the sets. You think you're catching up but then then the gap opens again, over and over. We know that feeling to be on Citadel's side.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I talked to the few of the Citadel cadets(?) outside afterwards. There were 120 of them, drove down 5 hours in 3 charter buses. I thanked them for coming to the match. They were a good, loud crowd.

Everyone at The Citadel is in the Corps I believe. Have to be in ROTC but don't have to go in military.

They should be proud that such a small school (2300 undergrad) made it to the NCAAs (won tourney over #2, #3, #4). And they played well against us. They generally punch above their weight.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Everyone at The Citadel is in the Corps I believe. Have to be in ROTC but don't have to go in military.

They should be proud that such a small school (2300 undergrad) made it to the NCAAs (won tourney over #2, #3, #4). And they played well against us. They generally punch above their weight.
Well, following orders is required in the military.
Is there a way to tune in to the game tonight without espn+ ?
wrek.org. Audio only, no video, but my go to station for many GT sports.