GT v Clemson 2014 - Can we repeat?

a5ehren

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't think Watson is going to be raining pick-6s on our defense like Stoudt did last year. If we win, it will have to be in a different fashion.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Same game plan I suggested last week applies this week stop the run ESPECIALLY QB draws Ted! Play physical on the WR. Few things in our favor: no Mike Williams, a defense who hasn't been exposed to our offense and young, inexperienced OL

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Same game plan I suggested last week applies this week stop the run ESPECIALLY QB draws Ted! Play physical on the WR. Few things in our favor: no Mike Williams, a defense who hasn't been exposed to our offense and young, inexperienced OL
Hopefully not. If we win I would like to win fair and square and I would hope that would give our guys confidence and motivation for games moving forward.
Agree on all points!

southernhive

Jolly Good Fellow
Hopefully not. If we win I would like to win fair and square and I would hope that would give our guys confidence and motivation for games moving forward.
I don't wish any player get injured, but to say GT winning is because Clemson has an injury is just so wrong. We have more injuries this year on what is always a thinner lineup than most. Injuries happen. So if we win, I will not feel any less proud of GT because the opposition lost a player.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't wish any player get injured, but to say GT winning is because Clemson has an injury is just so wrong. We have more injuries this year on what is always a thinner lineup than most. Injuries happen. So if we win, I will not feel any less proud of GT because the opposition lost a player.
You do have a good point there. We've lost 3 because of injuries...