GT-UVA crowd prediction.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
We did not have a home crowd crack 40,000 last season (besides uga, which was really a de facto home game for them) , and the only game to do so this season was the Ole Miss game. BUT... now that Collins is out and we're winning games again, fan interest seems to be up... how many people do you think come tonight? I predict between 40-45K.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I'd guess 30-35k. I don't expect much in the way of UVA fans, and some people may stay home because of the cold, traffic, or work/school tomorrow.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
The 2019 Thursday night game against NC State had 38,198 tickets sold. I’d say if we got that number again it would be a good crowd, considering last week against Duke we only had 32k.

I think if this were a Saturday night game we might get close to 40k, but being on a Thursday will limit some folks that are starting to get interested again from being there. It also give a reason to hold out a little bit longer to see if the turn around is legit.

If we go 2-1 the next 3 weeks against UVA, FSU, VT I think the Miami game at home will get 45k.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I would think about 35K. Would be more on a Saturday. Lots of out of towners can't make it. Not much interest from non-Tech locals until we can start winning consistently.

patrickr21

Georgia Tech Fan
I wish I wasn’t traveling today so I could be there. I haven’t been to a game since we played UNC last year.

I know my desire to attend games has greatly increased since we fired that guy and Brent Key started winning.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Need people in the stadium. I am in Florida. Has a program setup for out of staters to purchase season tix and have them given to local youth groups for them to attend??
I will ask my gtaa contact cause that would be a great TARGETED GIVING.
How bout something like a set aside section of free donated season tickets for youth or jr high football players who wear there jersey .

Due to health issue we are going to miss this game so i emailed him my tickets. He was going to check and then forward it to a coach.
In 2022 we could distibute, track and market from this section.