GT @ UNC Tonight 8pm EST #RedemptionSong

MidtownJacket

Staff member

GT back at it again, last time those Chapel Heels gave us Hell on our Home Court.

Redemption time, we are still without Howard and Bubba isn’t able to go. Going to see the nascar line up again - let’s hope Bacot doesn’t have a big night. Maybe we can get him into foul trouble early.

247 Game breakdown:

GT Press Notes:

Go Jackets; Bust their ***

Let’s go get the win, and pirate rampage through their gas stations!
🏴‍☠️ ⛽

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
Let’s go, Tech!!! Bacot is going to be tough to stop, but hopefully we found something with these young guns shooting the ball like they did at BC. My brother and nephew are big UNC fans, so this is always a special win for me.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I like the small unit but I will be surprised to see it be the predominate lineup tonight. The only way is if we Simply turn it into a track meet and don’t play much at all in the half court. That hasn’t been pastner’s approach to any game I can recall so I don’t expect it tonight.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Bacot may have a 25 point / 15 rebound game tonight. He will get his. Can't let UNC go wild from 3 point range or we have no chance.

jbix80

Ramblin' Wreck
Bacot may have a 25 point / 15 rebound game tonight. He will get his. Can't let UNC go wild from 3 point range or we have no chance.
You were spot on. Davis is killing us again. He didn’t make a three last week…can’t miss this week.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
UNC, if I heard correctly, was three out of 16 shooting in the game. Yet they still won by 23 points.
It was not pretty.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Wish the guys had me hopeful for more than 2 minutes but want to say the experience at the Dean Dome was awesome. I grew up watching Duke/Carolina in that building with my dad so it was really neat to see it live. The sheer number of banners really is a sight. One thing I’ve noticed in my 2 road games at UVa and UNC is their crowds love defense. Both buildings get noticeably louder when the defense gets the shot clock to single digits to finish out the possession strong. I feel like that’s Pastner’s calling card and I don’t think I’ve ever seen that happen at McCamish.