GT Top 20 PFF Season Scores

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Look at the former walk-on Joe Fusile, our top-rated OL.

He was the pulling guard that sealed off the defender so QBHK could walk into the end zone on the last TD. He's 6'6 300+ lbs, good mobility, and has another 2 years left for us. He's going to be really good before it's all said and done.

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
He was the pulling guard that sealed off the defender so QBHK could walk into the end zone on the last TD. He's 6'6 300+ lbs, good mobility, and has another 2 years left for us. He's going to be really good before it's all said and done.
Probably going to be a pretty good engineer too, since that's a major reason he came to GT. While in high school his local paper quoted him as saying “I’m going to Georgia Tech whether they want me or not.” :)

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
If he maintains the same upward trajectory, he'll be all-ACC by the time he graduates.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Technically, he's already All ACC!
Hey, you're right - honorable mention. I didn't realize: