GT to open 2016 vs ACC foe?

That's why I put "home" in quotations...I live in Boston and was waiting for the return trip ever since the 2008 game. It was supposed to be 2014 (6 year rotation) but got bumped out to 2016 with the new additions. We don't get many opportunities to watch the Jackets play live up here, but for a trip to Dublin I can allow it.
Ah, ok. Makes sense. What's going to be funny is that we will probably have more Tech fans in Dublin, Ireland than in Athens, GA for the annual hate match. I hopefully will be one of them; I would love to see Dublin again, but I have no desire to go back to Athens.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Ok when was the last time we lost to BC?? When Matt Ryan played??..this is a W.

2016 is setting up to be a very special year.

OFFENSE:
JeT will be a senior.
Our young ABs and BBs will have seasoning. They'll be young, but ABs will be EXPLOSIVE.
The talent we have at WR with Philpott, Howell, Jeune, Summers, Messick will be the deepest we've probably had in the CPJ era
The OL will be deep, big, athletic, and seasoned. Probably the best OL in quite a while at GT.

DEFENSE:
DEs will be the strength of this side...they will be NASTY
PJ Davis and Vic Alexander head hunting? Yes please.
DTs may be an issue since we lose Gotsis and JHD, but I think Gamble, Kallon, Henderson can all atleast hold their own at that point.
Secondary will see a lot of turnover
Hopefully we can blood some talent on this side of the ball to groom for 2016

No better way to kick a national championship campaign than on national TV in Ireland! That's where our rainbow starts, and it will end in the national championship game with a pot of championship rings!

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
A Tech game in Ireland!?! I'm so there. Problem = for BC it'll be like a home game. But I bet they'll sell beer at the stadium!

Animal02

Banned
Ah, ok. Makes sense. What's going to be funny is that we will probably have more Tech fans in Dublin, Ireland than in Athens, GA for the annual hate match. I hopefully will be one of them; I would love to see Dublin again, but I have no desire to go back to Athens.

If this happens, will definitely have to talk the wife into it........I loved Ireland the last time I was there. Spent 2 weeks driving on the wrong side of the road. ;)....The guiness definitely tastes better fresh.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@ShaneSaint: The GAA announced today that it will not be hosting a proposed American Football game between Boston College and Georgia Tech in 2016.