GT Returned Tickets to Athens Community College?

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
BTW ... what is the deal with Uncle Lou? I actually enjoyed watching his meltdown, but it looks to me like he's just trying to get followership on YouTube.

It was funny to hear him say his wife won't let him watch Dawg games in the house. So his whole set up in from the garage. When he pans the camera, you can see all his garden stuff.

Oh, he definitely gets followership on YouTube and gets ad revenue based on the number of viewers. AugsutaJacket said he knew him in HS. I need to find out his real name, because my niece might have had him as a student at that HS.

I won't give his real name over the interwebz, but he's definitely doing it more for the Youtube follows. He was an interesting guy in HS, but he gets more attention now with his Uncle Lou shtick than he ever did back then. His Facebook posts have all been Tennessee related this week. He's on an anti-Butch Jones crusade at the moment.

I won't give his real name over the interwebz, but he's definitely doing it more for the Youtube follows. He was an interesting guy in HS, but he gets more attention now with his Uncle Lou shtick than he ever did back then. His Facebook posts have all been Tennessee related this week. He's on an anti-Butch Jones crusade at the moment.
Email or text his name to me so I can ask my niece about him. She didn't recognize his picture

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Y'all should buck up a little. Yeah I don't like it when we lose there but it is so worth it when we win. My feet barely touch the ground after and my face hurts for 2 days due to smile on my face I couldn't wipe off if I tried.

On the other hand mutt fans are near intolerable and I wouldn't really recommend taking kids, wives, or girlfriends.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
In the other hand mutt fans are near intolerable and I wouldn't really recommend taking kids, wives, or girlfriends.

I went to Tech -UGA basketball game once in Athens. Of course, the state of the art arena was built for the agriculture exhibition, but that's another story.

It looked good for Tech. We were very concerned about getting beat to a bloody pulp by the mob. One thing I'll say about UGA, they are terrible losers.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I went to Tech -UGA basketball game once in Athens. Of course, the state of the art arena was built for the agriculture exhibition, but that's another story.

It looked good for Tech. We were very concerned about getting beat to a bloody pulp by the mob. One thing I'll say about UGA, they are terrible losers.

My brother-in-law (UGA alum and season ticket holder) took me to the 2014 game. The ending was unbelievable...total silence from thousands. That silence lasted all the way to the car, a long walk. Take away the UGA mouth and their behavior was quite tolerable. I'm getting a do over this year and can't wait.

My brother-in-law is a 5 year Pharmacy grad. He worked hard to get his degree and he has an understanding of tough academics, recruiting issues, and other GT's handicaps. We get along great but he is a typical die hard DAWG fan, but knowledgeable about their program and ours. We played for the same HS coach so we have a lot in common about football. Not all DAWG fans are intolerable.

GoodBuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
Y'all should buck up a little. Yeah I don't like it when we lose there but it is so worth it when we win. My feet barely touch the ground after and my face hurts for 2 days due to smile on my face I couldn't wipe off if I tried.

On the other hand mutt fans are near intolerable and I wouldn't really recommend taking kids, wives, or girlfriends.

This year will be my first year back since attending Tech (that was quite a few years ago). I intentionally made it a guys trip knowing the atmosphere. Hopefully Paul Johnson goes over .500 against uga in Athens. Seems like the best place/probability to see a win against the mutts.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Seems like the best place/probability to see a win against the mutts.

Actually, the bark is much worse that the bite this year. My neighbors (Mr and Mrs) both attended UGA and are fans. So are quite a few in the 'hood.

There seems, this year, to be a quiet resignation that they stink. There's a lot of gallows humor, nasty remarks directed at Kirby, and what I'll just refer to a "football malaise". It has all the dog prints of a season they've given up on. I love it.

To hell with Georgia.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Hell, I just hope more than 30,000 show up in senior day and give JT abs the rest of the seniors the love they deserve. My guess is a loss to VT and BDS will be empty. That's a slap in the face to kids who have busted there *** for 4-5 years.

Deltajacket

Georgia Tech Fan
A large concrete block through the back window of my car (following a rare GT victory up there) convinced me I don't need to go back. It's not worth it to deal with their trailer trash sidewalk fans.